Navigating the changes happening in your life expected or unexpected there are ways you can ease and soften your journey. I can assist you to take a look at your options and see which one resonates with you.
My notable combination of life coaching, therapy, and counseling address the following:
Motivation and Attention Problems:
- Lack of awareness
- Limited concentration
- Limited momentum
- Low interest and interaction
Mental, Emotional Behavioral, and Health
- Verbalization and transitioning difficult emotions
- Managing depression, social skills, and anxiety
- Lack of relationships
- Substance abuse addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Anger management
Not reaching one’s capabilities
- Lack of aspiration
- Hamper purpose
- Deficient decision-making skills
- Difficulty with self-monitoring
- Inadequate communication
- Low sense of self
- Blaming issues
- Lacking Purpose
- Not having the ability to receive guidance and support
- Feeling insecure
- Underlying fears
- Easily annoyed
Benefits of Life Coaching and Therapy
- Accuracy – Increase your purpose clarity to define your life.
- Architecture – Drafting your handling of the Seasons of Change that occurs in your life.
- Association – Increase inability to develop a link with family, friends, and peers.
- Assured – Be your true self and have motivation.
- Authority -To live a determined life without procrastination
What my Services Provide
- A plan: Goals, methods, and a roadmap for creating and sustaining change: more life direction-Focus on Purpose Clarity to define purpose.
Seasons of Change Transitions.
- The tools: Coping skills and techniques for dealing with difficult relationships and situations.
- Strategies: Systemic game plan for approaching decision making, attention and behavior management, and life transition and purpose clarity.