“Where there is love, there is life.”
Marriage is beautiful and complex. Marriage comes with it’s own unique sets of ups and downs. No one is immune from day-to- day struggles of maintaining a healthy relationship.
There are a number of obstacles couples might face during their relationship. Marriage trials can feel insurmountable at times. Communication breakdown and inability to work through problems with your partner can be due to a variety of reasons and influences.
Reaching out for help when you are struggling can be difficult. No one likes to admit they have problems in their relationship. You are not alone in seeking assistance.
Quiet Avenue Life Coaching & Therapy uses the Prepare/Enrich Program to help you work on a broad array of relationship obstacles, including the following:
- Spiritual beliefs
- Conflict Resolution
- And more
There are several goals of the Prepare/Enrich Program. In order to achieve these goals there are exercises designed to help couples improve their relationship skills. The program helps couples:
- Explore strength and growths areas
- Strengthen communication skills
- Identify and manage major stressors
- Explore a family of origin issues
- Discuss financial planning and budgeting
- Establish personal, couple and family goals
- Understand and appreciate personality